Take some time for yourself and your family (friends too!) and have some fun creating with the Holiday Elf Ornament.
- Enjoy a Craft Night with family and friends making your own ornaments
- The Holiday Elf Ornament is easy to make by all ages
- Beginners learn how to stitch and create an ornament you’ll be happy to hang on your tree. No creative bones in your body required! ;-)
- Experienced stitchers will enjoy creating the Holiday Elf Ornament using the classic embroidery stitches, perhaps working in more advanced stitch techniques, threads, and embellishments. The sky’s the limit!
- BONUS: Everyone can make gift tags using the Holiday Elf Ornament design as well.
My Dad always made a point of baking and making a new ornament for the Christmas tree every year.
We certainly had a variety of ornaments on our tree by the time we were in our teens and a bunch of fun memories to go along with them...instead of watching TV or other digital devices as the default activities.
Whether you want a quick and easy solution with coloring/painting the ornament or taking the stitching route, you’ll have a great time making some fun ornaments for your tree and home.
As an added bonus - the Holiday Elf Ornament can also be a great gift tag. Print out a bunch, color them in and use them on this year’s gifts!